An amazing paradigm-shift is occurring in dentistry with a technology breakthrough that gives Dentists the capability to perform a wide range of hard-and-soft tissue procedures with improved patient outcomes, less trauma and reduced post-operative complication.
Dental lasers can be used to:
- Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- Remove overgrown tissues
- Perform biopsy procedures
- Remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- Help in disinfection of root canals.
- Speed up tooth whitening procedures.
- Help in post operative pain management
Advantages of dental lasers are:
- Eliminates the need for anesthesia in some surgeries.
- Eliminates the sutures in some procedures.
- Faster treatment time.
- Faster recovery.
- Increased accuracy.
- Leaves more healthy gum tissue and tooth structure than some surgeries.
- Less discomfort.